Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
- Nationality: French - Married with two children - 43 years old
Since February 2016
- Objectives: explore new working models through independent projects, improved digital communication skills and German, enjoy quality time with family.
to February 2016
- Executive Business Partner to the leadership team (16,000 employees across the globe). Responsible for developing, implementing and measuring communication strategies for employees and external stakeholders. Acted as internal consultant to the business senior management team and coach to the communications execution team.
- Designed content strategy and developed messaging for transverse global campaigns to demonstrate the added value of the business offering beyond single product promotion.
- Set up the leadership communication program for the business to keep teams focused and engaged on business priorities during times of change (e.g. creation of internal tools such as monthly web call to all managers; drove consistent and measurable cascading).
- Managed on the Alstom side the change communication program for integration with General Electrics.
Alstom Thermal Power
to September 2014
- Senior Communications advisor to the President and the leadership team on Change Communication to engage 35,000 employees globally after a major re-organization. Led a team of 13 communications professionals.
- Designed the internal communications department's organisation and strategy for
businesses and functions.
- Launched and managed the communication change program around the key business strategic priorities on operational excellence. The program translated into a new internal brand campaign that was launched globally. The engagement program was implemented from the managerial levels down to workshop employees through initiatives that allowed to create space for dialogue and bottom up feeding mechanisms.
- Designed and implemented the Sector President’s leadership communication plan including his annual managerial convention (600 managers) and subsequent cascading around key programs over the year.
- Revamped the internal editorial strategy from a multi-channel approach to a lean
collaborative and consistent landscape introducing new social media channels and new internal tools.
to September 2011
- Responsible for defining and developing market communications strategy and integrated communication plans.
- Defined brand strategy and developed messaging on key products, deployed
worldwide via regional communications network.
- Innovated with first on-line campaign using direct online marketing channels and social
media around the inauguration of a key industrial site (Chattanooga, USA).
- Managed the execution of customer events and trade shows worldwide. Product launches and technology campaigns.
to September 2008
- Built and implemented global external communications plans for five business lines. Led a team of 3.
- Brand management and monitoring of the application of a coherent image for the overall business.
to February 2007
- Elaborated press plans for the promotion of Suez Environment’s water and waste services. Media trained senior leaders.
- Crisis management and spokesperson for Latin American contracts.
- Initiated the communication CSR strategy on our water program "Water for All" to engage NGOs, authorities and the public at large around the companies engagement to extend water services in poor areas around the globe.
to March 2004
- In charge of the internal communication strategy to support the take-over of a public utility company.
- Business partner to Human Resources on the change communication program.
- Developed an educational program concerning environmental issues geared to local communities to develop the company's CSR.
to June 2002
- Supervised all printed material production for corporate communications: invitations to
tender, creative briefs and content writing
- Launched and produced the first company CSR annual report.
to September 1999
- Responsible for the elaboration of grant proposals to international investment organizations
Major: Political Science
Minor: Latin American Literature
Graduated Magna cum Laude