Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Kontaktieren Sie mich
► French Citizen ►Married with two children
A dynamic and driven communications professional with over 15 years’ experience both
internally and externally.
Successful track record in strategic planning and operational implementation delivered across global industries. Key strengths include advising at senior level, connecting the dots to develop strategic business focused plans, taking pride in producing high-quality measurable communications tactics and coaching team members to become the best of themselves.
My red thread in my career has been to work in industries where I could have an impact on our community and environment.
I am a self-starter and enjoy building from scratch. I've always had the chance to work in challenging environment where I've proved to work well under pressure, be a problem solver and been able to take convince my stakeholders thanks to my proven results.
bis Februar 2016
- Executive Business Partner to the leadership team (16,000 employees across the globe). Responsible for developing, implementing and measuring communication strategies for employees and external stakeholders. Acted as internal consultant to the business senior management team and coach to the communications execution team.
- Designed content strategy and developed messaging for transverse global campaigns to demonstrate the added value of the business offering beyond single product promotion.
- Developed customer direct on-line communication programs for targeted deployment of commercial campaigns.
- Set up the leadership communication program for the business to keep teams focused and engaged on business priorities during times of change (e.g. creation of internal tools such as monthly web call to all managers; drove consistent and measurable cascading).
- Managed on the Alstom side the change communication program for integration with General Electrics.
Alstom Thermal Power
bis September 2014
- Senior Communications advisor to the President and the leadership team on Change Communication to engage 35,000 employees globally after a major re-organization. Led a team of 13 communications professionals.
- Designed the internal communications department's organization and strategy for Thermal Power businesses and functions.
- Launched and managed the communication change program around the key business strategic priorities on operational excellence. The program translated into a new internal brand campaign that was launched globally. The engagement program was implemented from the managerial levels down to workshop employees through initiatives that allowed to create space for dialogue and bottom up feeding mechanisms.
- Designed and implemented the Sector President’s leadership communication plan including his annual managerial convention (600 managers) and subsequent cascading around key programs over the year.
- Revamped the internal editorial strategy from a multi-channel approach to a lean
collaborative and consistent landscape introducing new social media channels and new internal tools.
bis September 2011
- Responsible for defining and developing market communications strategy and integrated communication plans.
- Defined brand strategy and developed messaging on key products, deployed
worldwide via regional communications network.
- Innovated with first on-line campaign using direct online marketing channels and social
media around the inauguration of a key industrial site (Chattanooga, USA).
- Managed the execution of customer events and trade shows worldwide. Product launches and technology campaigns.
bis September 2008
- Built and implemented global external communications plans for five business lines. Led a team of 3.
- Developed a consistent set a sales tools for the business lines. Recommended best practices to support sales and customers engagement.
- Brand management and monitoring of the application of a coherent image for the overall business.
- Managed creative and consulting agencies to support external communications plans.
bis Februar 2007
- Elaborated press plans for the promotion of Suez Environment’s water and waste services. Media trained senior leaders.
- Crisis management and spokesperson for Latin American contracts.
- Initiated the communication CSR strategy on our water program "Water for All" to engage NGOs, authorities and the public at large around the companies engagement to extend water services in poor areas around the globe.
- Content development for press announcements and events – press releases, press kits,backgrounders, Q&As and briefing documents for senior management.
bis März 2004
- In charge of the internal communication strategy to support the take-over of a public utility company.
- Business partner to Human Resources on the change communication program.
- Oversaw the execution of internal communications tools and tactics to foster employee engagement.
- Developed an educational program concerning environmental issues geared to local communities to develop the company's CSR.
- Developed the brand strategy for the launch of the company locally.
bis Juni 2002
- Supervised all printed material production for corporate communications: invitations to
tender, creative briefs and content writing
- Launched and produced the first company CSR annual report.
bis September 1999
- Responsible for the elaboration of grant proposals to international investment organizations
Major: Political Science
Minor: Latin American Literature
Graduated Magna cum Laude